Thursday, June 13, 2013

&OR.

About a month ago, a friend of ours was in the process of launching their own mens street wear brand called &OR (more on the brand when it launches). So I tagged along to the lookbook shoot where it entailed us climbing barbed wired fences and breaking into old hospital demolition sites.

The hospital had a rather eerie feel about it, with floorboards ripped up, boarded up rooms, smashed up windows and rubble littered everywhere. I love how raw these images turned out and how much my impromptu outfit matched perfectly with the location.






Top: Yesstyle // Cardigan: Boyfriend's // Disco Pants: American Apparel // Shoes: Isabel Marant 

4 comments:

  1. love the bnw pictures! nice top btw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! Like the shoes a lot :-)

    The background is amazing for photoshoots like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... love the pics... amazing place!!!! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been on here in ages, so many posts to catch up on! I love these disco pants on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X