Wednesday, May 22, 2013

insta-update.

How time flies by these days, not only have I managed to neglect the blog for almost a month but I've only just realised that I'm off to Turkey and Greece in as short as 2 days! I've been bombarded with preparations for my trip, work and study that my weekends are precious times spent by the sea with Rick and my dogs.


Row 1: Autumn Leaves at the Royal National Park // Late night wave watching at Bondi // Trying my hand at body boarding at Garie Beach.
Row 2: Weekends spent by the sea // Early morning mists // Early morning spend riverside.
Row 3: The infamous Guava Snow Egg from Quay // Skky Vodka Party with Your Only Black Swan and Boy Moments // Skylights on a demolition site.
Row 4: Creepy hospital corridors for a shoot // Flowers at Nespresso // Dressing Sniper up in Superdog capes.
Row 5: Morning breakfast meetings // New Samsung S4 Phone // Shooting with Nespresso at Sun Studios.

I have a back log of photos from recent weekend  trips to the National Park on a beautiful day in Autumn (the hottest day of the season at a crazy 30 degree weather), a shoot done in a demolished old hospital and I have yet to post photos of my friend Lore's little garden wedding a few months back, but for now just a quick insta-update on all I've been up to for the last couple of weeks.

More posts to come so stay tuned!

X


LET'S BE FRIENDS!

18 comments:

  1. really nice photos! LOVE!!!

    http://fashionloverette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. could your life be any more awesome??! Love all the snaps!
    Have fun in Turkey!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your life aint too shabby too missy!
      hope all's well over ur side of the world!

      x

      Delete
  3. nice pics! Thank you for commen on my blog ;)

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your message on my blog! :) Yours is great... Your pictures are amazing! I'm following you on Bloglovin.

    xx,
    www.serendipitystyle7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want the Samsung S4!



    www.style-chameleon.com

    TAMZIN LILLYWHITE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are so fun! I'm definitely following your blog to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning photographs, love the ones which are taken at the beach! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I'm Steven. I think your blog is totally awesome. I'm following ... hope you can check out my site: http://www.theproverbs.net/ and FOLLOW. Thanks speak to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! Oh and I am in love with your previous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these photos - looks like so much fun x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work and your blog ofcourse..I shall visit your blog more often!

    much love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dandy collection of photo's love the one of you surfing!

    Have fun in Turkey + Greece!

    ▲_▲ HYENA

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Surfing with that amused look on your face is so so so precious! Loving all of the photos!!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X