Thursday, April 4, 2013

garie.

Hoping everyone had a very enjoyable long weekend, I'm still trying to pull myself out of holiday mode of doing nothing for the long weekend. Rick and I spent the weekend in the surf out at Garie Beach, testing out his new home built water housing and soaking in the sun. We're pretty lucky to have this kind of scenery right in our backyard!




I'm in love with this new swimsuit by minimale-animale with it's wicked design and structure of the swimsuit! I got so burnt on the weekend though, I now have, temporarily the criss cross design of the swimsuit burnt into my skin. Thank god the winter season is coming, which means I'll be showing less skin in the coming months!




minimale-animale "Stephanie" One Piece Swimsuit//Karen Walker Number One Sunglasses
Photos by Rick

It's been pretty crazy here currently, with major meetings running concurrently with Fashion Week, which is all to happen next week. This will be my first fashion week, and I'm finally trying to get in and amongst the action this year. Unluckily for me, I have a major meeting smack bang in the middle of fashion week, which means I'll be juggling shows and preparation for the meeting in one hectic week!

X

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

4 comments:

  1. the swimsuit is perfect even though the sunbathing is really risky!
    xx Vanes

    thebloggerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photography! Makes me miss summer and the beach so much. The swimsuit design is gorgeous, love it!
    Also, thanks for visiting my blog! I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to enter :)

    dreamdustx | Urban Decay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I do love all this water photography going on here!! We must be feeling the same vibes, but me in a much more lo-fi amateurish way with my lil vivitar mariner :D! As in, I've never learnt to surf...and big waves kinda freak me out if I'm actually in the water, so I'm glad I can live vicariously through you two P.S. That last shot, #moneyshot ! Amazing!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X