Sunday, April 14, 2013

black.

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia came and went so quickly. Due to some happenings at work, I had to limit the number of shows I could see. For the one day I was there, I met some great international personalities like Yvan from Facehunter (which made me a bit giddy once meeting) and the fashion savvy  kiwi boys from Four Eyes Blog.

I also got the chance to finally meet a few of the local bloggers I have been meaning to catch up with such as Sam from Style By Kys, as well as discovering other local blogging talent Oh That Boy.






Nicholas the Label Peplum Top from Green With Envy Boutique//Helmut Lang Jacket and Skirt//LifewithBird Gehry Boots from The Iconic//3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour Bag

Photos by Harpers BazaarOh That Boy, Style Tread

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

17 comments:

  1. love your sleek look!

    http://iamturquoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! So in love with the skirt you're wearing.

    dreamdustx | Urban Decay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you looked absolutely PHENOMENAL! Wish I was there...trying to figure out how I can work in MBFWA!


    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. love black on black xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. graet blog thanks for sharing
    Do you want to follow eachother?
    kariotakis
    A Kariotakis

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that skirt x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect total look!

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing black outfit!


    xx
    Théa
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowowowowow you look so stunning! That outfit is so cool, I bet you would have had your photo taken so many times in an amazing outfit like that at Fashion Week :)

    Win a CrownedByFlowers flower crown by entering my international 100K giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is enjoyable to have a look at your post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looked great, babe, that skirt is frigging fierce! Hope you enjoyed the shows as well.;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it babe !

    Fanny
    tvotvp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with your style, such a beautifully put together outfit!

    Kristina xx

    PS. Thank you for your sweet post comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X