Friday, March 15, 2013

surfer.


I must admit this post came about after reading the sassy Fran from Opinionsalve's post on The Repetitiveness of Blogging, that got me thinking. I'm finding myself moving away from traditional "fashion bloggers" and more onto creatives, whether it be photographers, architects or graphic designers. Sure, I still like the occasional outfit posts and am still drawn to very beautiful and artistic photography from these fashion bloggers, but on a more daily basis, they are becoming repetitive and loss of individuality compared to others that is out there.

With Rick's love for surf, I find I am always drawn to blogs that capture the many faces of the surf.. So this post is dedicated to the surf inspired creatives that makes my daily read of blogs just that much more enjoyable!

X

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

10 comments:

  1. I especially love the first one! *goes and changes her wallpaper into this*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are crazy good photos aren't they?!

      x

      Delete
  2. i. want. to. go. to. the. beach. ... now.
    These are too gorgeous. and I read Fran's article, and pretty much agrees with everything she said. The Man repeller recently covered a similar issue. Personally, i think fashion blogs have lost a lot of their initial appeal, I still read them occasionally, and sometimes will look at the "power" blogs, but they definitely do not interest me as much as before. I'm constantly on the lookout for cool fashion blogs that incorporates different types of art and creativity, though they are hard to find in this blogosphere where "every girl and her cat has a blog" haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, its harder finding more and more interesting blogs with the over saturation of the fashion blogs around and yes "every girl and her cat has a blog".

      x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful images! So agree... let's bring back the personality in blogging! Was certainly not expecting to read my name whilst catching up on my favourite blogs (yours) :P

    hope you're well my dear xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you too my dear, is one of the blogs I actually take the time to read!
      keep writing your mind and keep being awesome!

      x

      Delete
  4. These are some amazing photographs!

    sammiejanedrinkstea.blogspot.com.au

    Sammie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X