Thursday, March 14, 2013

grandiose.


Spent a very fun Saturday morning with Leviroy from Leviroy Photography shooting a series called Life Features. For those who have always seen the serious side of me, a lot of time in this shoot was spent spinning and dancing like a lunatic, coupled with some great laughs and shaking off my camera shyness all at the same time.

I am absolutely thrilled with how these photos turned out! To me, black and white portraiture is able to capture great moments with such a sense of intensity! Thank you Lev, for having me in the studio for such a good laugh and including me as part of Life Features. Check out more of Lev's amazing work on Life Features here.

X

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

9 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! :)

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic shots! Looks like you had heaps of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are greattttt!! So so great! I really wanna do a series like this - black and white too! I am so jealous - like ridiculously jealous!!!

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! Having a little fun like this makes for great portraits!
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteeeeee <3333

    Xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X