Wednesday, February 27, 2013

typography.

I've been doing a lot of research lately, trying to come up with a brand for a business venture that Rick is trying to set up. Trying to come up with something rustic but minialistic at the same time and an item with some killer killer packaging ideas, has proven a much easier task with typography and food packaging inspiration from Pintrest!

Source Images from Pintrest

Hope these images are a little bit of eye candy for you and would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions for anything rad inspiration I should be checking out.
Hump day is nearly over, but hoping you all enjoy the rest of the week, I'm already looking forward to the weekend!

X

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

10 comments:

  1. These are great, I'm definitely going to be saving a couple to my 'inspiration' folder. I love that Karl quote, haha. Usually when I'm feeling a bit bored of life I head for the websites of my favourite art galleries and browse their collections, or pop onto tumblr and see what I stumble across.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love beautiful things and I find beauty in well designed material possessions.

    I recently just learned that I may not be able to drink as much coffee as I want... breaks my heart!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderfully designed products here. Great finds!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    xL

    Check out our NiftyThrifty coat giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Great design taste.. simple yet edgy & appealing!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic!
    Love that Karl quote :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely blog!Wanna follow eachother?If you follow me be sure that ill follow you back as soon as possible so let me know!
    p.s:If you want we can follow eachother on facebook too

    loves

    www.istanbulianchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog! Wanna follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice inspiration, the Chanel burger looks kind of funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X