Friday, January 11, 2013

weekend.

weekend

I thought I'd give you guys a bit of a break from all my photo diaries of the states. I have yet to get back into doing a proper blog routine (outfits, photos, etc). So this is my first attempt at doing one of these "what I'd like to be wearing" on the weekend type of thing. So please be nice, if this seems somewhat ametuer.
The only piece I am coverting in this series, is the Dion Lee Purity Tank, I would otherwise, have the perfect outfit to hit the beach on a scorching weekend here in Sydney. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and for those in Sydney, hoping you guys have fun and make the most of this good weather!

X

FOLLOW ME!

11 comments:

  1. I want to read Life of Pi
    first before going to see
    the movie :P
    I love that leather cap!
    You have picked really
    nice stuff here!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to watch the movie version of Life of Pi.

    I'm loving the wedge sneakers. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunglasses and the shorts!

    xo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would make such a nice outfit, especially that bag! :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Need this exact same list for spring!! love the shorts and top!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this style!!
    xx from Italy

    www.nuagerose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shorts are killer xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love folllowing your blog. I just also followed your instagram.
    xxx- PARIS

    Check out my blog :

    www.CharcoalAlley.com

    instagram @charcoalalley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X