Friday, January 25, 2013

my weeks in polaroids.

The last two weeks consisted of the following:


- Consuming more alcohol than I have more likely consumed in the last 6 months combined.
- Caught up with friends and talked about what 2013 will be for us.
- What I was previously dreading (refer to this post) actually turned out all for the better, and I can finally start this new chapter afresh.
- Got news that the boyfriend will be back in a week.
- Reliving my high school days of house parties.
- Caught up with an old friend over a late lunch, coffee and red velvet cupcakes.
- Realizing JUST how long my hair really is getting.

Somehow over hang overs and greasy food and whole days worth of recovery, it sums up to be a pretty good week!

Hope everyone has a great Australia Day this weekend! I'll probably have a beer in hand, hanging by the pool with the Triple Js Hottest 100 pumping out of the radio!

X

FOLLOW ME!

5 comments:

  1. Looks so much fun..
    I miss my friends now :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos

    Also, I am holding a Soprano Racerback Tank "GIVEAWAY" on my blog.
    I would love for you to come check it out and enter for a chance to win, as I am picking TWO winners!
    Have a lovely day
    xo

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X