Sunday, December 9, 2012

late nights.

There never seems to be enough time in the day. Wrapping up in two weeks an incredibly busy working schedule and at the same time, attempting to plan my holiday, in which I am leaving in less than two weeks!

As a result, late nights at home have now become rather common. Found myself playing with some new decor reflecting pretty patterns on my wall. Flicking through the Moleskine's and Wallpapers City Journals of New York, Washington DC and Los Angeles, whilst enjoying the aromatic smell of Meyer's Soy Candles.







If late nights were like this always, I'd gladly welcome insomnia any day.

X

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X