Tuesday, December 11, 2012

details.

I've finally jumped on the Pintrest bandwagon. It's been a great tool for me to visually collect all the images that reflect my architectural preference.

Interestingly enough, my sense of fashion and architectural style is somewhat becoming a lot more obvious even to myself: simplistic forms with high quality details, much what you would call a Bauhaus Modernism.

A few visuals I hope you will all enjoy.


Follow me on Pintrest for some more weekly visual updates!
X

5 comments:

  1. These images are really breathtaking. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow seriously some really intriguing and unique spaces!! THANKS for sharing :)

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love some of the inspiration here - I'm not a huge fan of so much glass - but if you have something to look out to - then it's beautiful!
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning interiors!



    Théa
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos of nyc!
    i can't wait to go there one day
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X