Monday, November 12, 2012

casual.

Spent an amazingly gorgeous Sunday up on the northern beaches with the lovely Aprilia and the boys - Xavier and Sniper.
Decided I needed to take them for a long day out in the sun where they could shake of the staleness of staying at home all week.

Awesome laughs, especially some of the racial comments that was unintentional, but somehow made everything that much more funnier!

Nothing dressy today, just plain casual for a long days' stroll by the water with a few of my favourite things.




(Top: Yesstyle, Jeans: Kids Jeans, Loafers: Boutique in Korea, Sunglasses: Sportsgirl)

Photos by Aprilia

Hope everyone had a great weekend and had as much sun as we did!

X

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog :)


    I guess you really enjoyed your quality time with your lovely dogs! Nice casual outfit! Perfect for a laid back look :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know :)
    -xoxo, FRANCES


    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, casual yet so trendy.
    I would love to drape myself in that outfit! (:

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh...what a perfect day!!! I wish I could have been there! ADORE your casual stripe-y look!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sold with your bike tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa! I tots forgot about the choker I'm so sorry!! Been sick with flu yes I'm blaming on the flu. :S
    We should catch up sometime tho!!
    Your doggies look so cute I want to meet them :P

    ★Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog★

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD! I love how you've edited these pictures. Share your secret?? Great blog, want to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pictures- Beautiful. Very casual chic!

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog- I'm new to this all and appreciate it heaps. :)

    http://rachwhy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stripes!! Today I am wearing a white-blue stripe sweater too ;)
    Btw, great photos!!!!

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this simple outfit - these are my favorite types, a basic pattern with jeans that manages to look just as good as any designer dress.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X