Thursday, August 30, 2012

days that were.

Just over came a few very hellish weeks, which would hence explain my absence on the blog. Nothing really happening, other than  I have been sick, sick and sick all with old house mates moving out and new ones moving in and a whole lot of things piling up on my never ending to do list.

Chilling out on the weekends seems like a rare indulgence these days, these photos a recent reminder of  carefree days/weekends spent eating brunch, cloud gazing in the grass and in this instance getting completely blown out angry at Rick, for no particular reason at all.













(Knit: Lee; Leather Pants:Romwe; Watch Micheal Kors from Shopbop; Shoes: Zara; Glasses: RayBan Clubmasters; Lipstick:MAC Cosmetics Russian Red)
 
These glasses are my weekday work glasses, quirky way to feist up formal corporate attire. I actually ordered these glasses by mistake as I gave the optometrist the wrong style code. Funny how it actually turned out to be a rather cool reflection of my love for Rayban. Best part about them is, I absolutely love the various reactions I get from different people.

Photos by Rick

X

17 comments:

  1. So lovely u look and so wonderful are the pictures...
    i have always loved ur blog and i will love it more! (:

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you tomorrow night! :)

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyy!! Love this outfit, love the photos.. really love the photos and the location! Must tell me where this is! I wanna take photos there one day! :)

    Grrr for your leather pants.. they look so good on you and they're sooo flattering! I wish I could pull off leather pants! And how silly of me for not realising your awesome tattoo earlier?!

    Nora
    Nora Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love your tattoo!



    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful simple outfit! love the knit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooooow.....your photos are stunning!!! I love the oversized knit sweater with the red leather bottoms. perfectly accessorized...gorgeous!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like these pictures, you look really cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour of the pants and lipstick is amazing for this Autumn. I'm looking for a dark red lipstick quite a time. Going to test yours soon.
    Sally

    themuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Your photos are just beautiful. I adore the bike tattoo so much too!

    Followed of course!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pants rocks!!!! Love the color and the fabric!

    Love your blog and style! Why not following each other? Let me know.

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so fabulous, we really love your knit!

    <3

    ps. you can now win some awesome Sabre sunglasses on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blog! Follow each other via Facebook/ GFC/ Bloglovin or more?

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is ridiculously good. I'm following. Those glasses are mad. You could be the next Gary Pepper girl. Seriously.
    AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete

  14. Great post!

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look great, love the sweater! and ya weekends when you do nothing but chill outside is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're amaze - looking great :) Hope you and Rick are good my dear

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X