Saturday, June 23, 2012

skyscrapers.

I have finally gotten over the mountain of work that awaited me when I got back from Shanghai, giving me a chance to finally catch up on my blogging.

Not a word heavy post today, just some quick images to showcase a bit of Shanghai and get me into the blogging spirit. 

These are the skyscrapers in Shanghai's PuDong district. Taken on a cloudy and foggy night under the bright lights. I think Rick and I were so fascinated by these buildings we spent a good hour just taking photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent the night drinking wine and eating tapas in the Hyatt's Cloud Nine bar, on the 87th Floor, watching Shanghai disappear into the night fog.

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are crazy! I love them. Let's catch up soon if you aren't too busy!

    x Aprilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! The fog makes the sky scraper look like it's never going to end!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo's are AMAZING! so glad I stumbled across your blogg.


    L O M A N I

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X