Monday, March 12, 2012

summer nostalgia.

I've been laying low on the blogging side as once again the boyfriend has jetted off overseas, this time for work. The process of also upgrading our camera is now also in it's fourth month!

Just something visual, seeing as summer hasn't been much of a summer this year. Missing everything about the water right now. The heat and how it makes you cooler, the late afternoon's spent snoozing on the rocks and weekend chill sessions with Rick, seems oh so far away now that summer is officially over.

These amazing shots were taken in North Bondi and Long Bay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All Photos by Rick

11 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful pictures

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is my favourite - the colours are stunning :)
    Gems x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!I just discovered your blog! and I must say that I really like!
    if you go look at my blog there is also a Jeffrey Campbell Giveaway : http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawayjeffrey-campbell.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos. I feel as though I'm emersed in the water myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss you pretty girl! and i must say- these are some sick shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow stunning photos!

    it makes me devastated at the lack of a proper summer we had this year. i miss spending my weekends at the beach, bondi isn't the same without the proper weather >.>

    xx
    karen

    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are amazing!
    It's crazy thinking that here, summer is nearly coming (;

    HOW TO MAKE GALAXY PRINT T-SHIRT ON MY BLOG: I Have A Deer (CLICK HERE)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how did i miss these photos?! lisa, these are SO amazing!! especially that first one. it makes me miss summer SO badly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X