Thursday, November 10, 2011

la biancara.

This cute little wine bar called La Biancara is located on the corner of Inokashira Park. We walked pasted it pretty much everyday when we went to take the train out. We were always intrigued, but we never tried it as we were too intimidated that we couldn't read the menu's and got surprises when our food came out.

On a whim one night, we decided to go and have dinner there. The owner Kodaira spoke pretty good english and ended up writing up a translation of the menu for us. We had such a good time that night that we decided to host our little going away dinner there.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We gathered some friends, ones we meet there in Tokyo, ones we meet at home in Australia. We drank and laughed at new and old jokes and memories. Rowdy in our own right and tasting too much wine from around the world, it was such a great night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a few drinks, I obviously started getting a bit festive, pulling poses, topped off with a nice little pair of oversized glasses, borrowed from a friend. Obviously having a bit too much to drink =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Just want to thank La Biancara for having us and hosting a great night for us! I really hope to come back soon! And I know its a month late in the making, but thanks guys Ayu, Taro just to name a few for coming and spending an awesome night with us!

X

20 comments:

  1. great photographs, looks like a fun night! :) xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lot of fun!
    :)

    xxx

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome!! love trying new places out!! so many great photos...so glad you had a fabulous time!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhaahahaha I love that last photo, there is nothing wrong with having a few drinks!!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the last 6 photos, there is nothing much which beats enjoying a good meal with friends :)

    Also, were you referring to the IKEA in rhodes, because if so, I live like 5 minutes away from it!! (ignore if this is not the case heh)

    WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pictures and cool place! I have just discovered your blog and I'm your new follower!
    Have a great week!
    xoxo
    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazoingly beautiful photography!! you make me feel really hungry:D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely, I like your photos and your blog!
    I follow you for Bloglovin Now!
    Maybe we can follow each other with Google? What do you think?
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so fun!

    I was born in the states but I'm Korean in heritage so yes and for now I am in Korea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, now I'm so freaking hungry...hahahahahha.

    Cute picks, as always.

    bisou.

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable photos..you really had fun... the foodie and wine are so i love!!! enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol liquid courage there! You don't get asian glow! Lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. great night to spent with lovely friends, ahhhhh be my friend? hihihihihi

    if you interested to join >>> http://bit.ly/smJYfg

    Herdiana Surachman
    http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like an awesome place and a great time!

    <3 VEGA | http://vintagecomplex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X