Thursday, November 10, 2011

the iconic.

I thought I'd give all you guys a bit of a break from my influx of posts based on my Japan trip and introduce you to the little hype of an online store called the Iconic happening, here in Sydney. The Iconic is Australia's newest online boutique for fashion and footwear, stocking some amazing Australian brands such as Ellery, Shona Joy and Ginger and Smart, just to name a few.

They offer free express shipping on orders and if your in the Sydney metropolitan area, they also offer a 3- hour free express delivery! CRAZY GOOD?! I think so, perfect for those days where a little online retail therapy is wanted, but with instant gratification!

To find out more about these guys, check there out here.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for all the comments from the last post lovelies!
This week has been pretty hectic, but I promise I'll reply to all and check out all your wonderful blogs!

X

6 comments:

  1. This online store is freaking good! I love it. Thanks for sharing (;

    NEW FASHION TUTORIAL ON MY BLOG: I Have A Deer (CLICK HERE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love me some australian brand! just found out about one called "friend of mine" ... suppppeeerrr cuuute. lol

    anyway, LOVED your photos from tokyo! i really loved your outfit from disneyland. i'm jealous because i've always wanted to visit japan and go to disneyland there too. haha

    i'm glad to hear that you're doing well and having a great time, lisa! :)

    xx,
    cindy - design3rd

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill check it out, these pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X