Friday, October 28, 2011

wonderland.

I wore this simple but girly outfit when I went to Disneyland, loose and light, just right for a day trip to Disneyland. It was rather windy, and my skit being so light kept flying up when walking between buildings where wind corridors happened to be. Some of the photos you'll actually notice that I'm trying desperately to hold down my skirt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought this little beanie/scarf thing in the style of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. The bold colours of bight hot pink and purple and besides the fact that I ADORE Alice in Wonderland really made a perfect Disneyland souvenir. You could actually buy arm and leg warmers and a matching tail to complete the outfit too. Being in costume, I just had to try out all the cute girly facial expressions as shown. Cheesy, right? =) 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


(Lace Shirt: Dotti, Skirt: Ellery, Belt: Lisa Ho, Beanie/Scarf: Cheshire Cat, Bag: Alannah Hill, Sunnies: Rayban, Rings and Shoes: ASOS)

Hoping everyone will be having a great halloween weekend! 
X

14 comments:

  1. Great purchase! Plus I really like the posts of you in Japan, it looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! im so in love with black and white outfits atm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! Too cute Lisa!
    I love your outfit, and your arm warmers! So adorable!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome blog! :)

    please visit and follow!
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! I wish I could go to Tokyo Disneyland again ;___;

    xx Nicole
    http://www.higherthanthestars.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes...my fave place in the whole world!!! love this look!! simply chic!


    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook
    TWEET Me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi lovely!! :) that cheshire cat hat-- TOO cute! you're gorgeous :)

    i'm just catching up on blog reading now too.. this job i'm doing (just a 4 week government contract job) is totally sapping me! but still looking for something permanent... sigh!

    so glad you're back, i'm so excited to see your photos.. i LOVE japan. we went to the studio ghibli museum too, how amazing is it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Cheshire cat looks pretty swag on you, not gonna lie. Love that you went to Disneyland! I went when I was little and just about died when I got Princess Belle's autograph *melt* still would, probably. I like that sheer white blouse. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I AM SO JEALOUS. My dad promised us that we would go to Disneyland when my brother turned 6, then 8, then 10, then 12, he's now 14. That's saying a lot dad >:( Haha.

    I love how cute you looked though! The skirt situation must have been slightly awkward, one of the few reasons why I hate wearing skirts/dresses.

    P.S. LOVE that beanie-scarf thing. Officially hating on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that skirt :)
    Xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these night time shots. I am visiting Disney land soon in LA and I am SOOOOO excited.

    Can't wait to go to Japan though.

    Thanks for following my blog as well, means a lot to me :)

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look precious, love that scarf, my daughter would go crazy for it, haha!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG that Alice's Cat hat/gloves/scarf COMBO is amazing...

    Everytime we come here you're having fun...God bless you...hahahahahha..

    Cute outfit as always.

    We wish you love.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome photos and really nice outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit; your bag also rocks, you are really beautiful! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X