Monday, October 24, 2011

flow.

Its been a while since I've done any outfit posts. These were taken in the Sagano area in Kyoto. I had quite a limited wardrobe while travelling in Japan and most of my outfits were on high rotation, thus resulting in minimal outfit posts!

The pants were perfect for the warm summer humidity as they don't cling onto skin, nor were they heaps stuffy. Nice and flow-y, with heaps of leg room, these pants were a welcome change to my often go to bottoms of skinny jeans, leggings and skinny pants.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Tank: Zara, Pants: Country Road, Flats and Rings: ASOS, Bag: Alannah Hill)

I can't really remember the last time I wore something as bright as this top either. While it was rather breezy wearing a sleeveless top in the summer humidity of Kyoto, it proved to be rather impractical as I was devoured alive by mosquitoes! Please ignore the miniature welts on my arms in some of the photos, they were created by the little blood sucking monsters.

I'm devoting my week to catching up on my blog posts from Japan so I can give you guys a more up to date version of my daily rantings! Be prepared for a serious influx of posts! =)

X

15 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited to hear that you will be posting more regularly!! :)
    Love your top!
    And poor thing, mosquitoes love my blood too! :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...absolutely stunning! even though your the top and pants are simple...the whole look still stands out!! love the color and billowy look of the top and the wideness of the pants!! fantastic!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking!!

    I love that shade of chartreuse on you

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have pants just like these! :) they are amaze-balls. ++ cant wait to see the rest of japan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow.. This scenery is so much from the Asian movies! Awesome!!You look so right in that scenery. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaazing backdrop. The lighting in that first photo is so incredible.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so SO beautiful!! thanks for the sweet comment too doll! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're really beautiful. This top has a gorgeous colour (and shape!), you should definitely keep using colour on your outfits :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like always, great outfit!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful with your outfit. The black pants looked like a skirt. And it matched well with your yellow top. The colors blended well with each other. We love it.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so chic! Like a wealthy career woman from the East Coast... but at the same time, completely fit with your environment. Chameleon is an excellent travel trait! Skinny jeans are generally my go-to as well... I always have a serious adjustment to make when I go to a warmer climate!!

    P.S. thanks for the love about my header!! It means a lot to me. :) I did make it myself.. painted it with oil paints and pen, photographed it, and used really basic editing to make it pop. It might change a bit; it's too illustrative to be called a logo, but I'm pretty much in love with it, and it really embodies what I want my aesthetic to be. So. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are lovely photos, i adore the whole look.. loving the maxi skirt especially, you are absolutely stunning



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn girl, you look gorgeous! That yellow is just wow. Love the texture of the pants and their fit. Breathtaking. Also very cool pictures in your previous post!
    xx Ambre

    ReplyDelete
  14. THOSE ARE PANTS?! I need them in my life now, I thought that it was a maxi skirt at first and I was already dying. I love how you paired it with the neon yellow to add the perfect splash of colour, I wish I was as daring with colour. Perhaps you could teach me the secret to putting on a brave face when walking out the door in neon yellow, I can't seem to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X