Monday, October 31, 2011

atami.

A two hour train ride from Tokyo, Atami is a little coastal town backed by beautiful mountainous terrain. Rick and I went there for a weekend away with friends to one of their holiday houses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Catching up with friends, drinking to the early hours of the morning, taking dips in our own private onsens and playing with fireworks, it was a pretty damn good weekend spent! The views up the mountains were breathtaking. Lunch was spent in a little organic dairy farm enjoying the crisp country air.

These are just a few snaps out of the many drunken ones we took over the weekend!
X


11 comments:

  1. That last photo is too freakin cute! Love all these Japan posts!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Hun, the photos look amazing! Love those ones especially taken in Kyoto! :D Hope you really enjoyed Japan, for the mean time, I will try to post my final boards for the design studio... Hopefully I'll get to take more photos now that I'm a TAD freer... hehe :) xx

    http://hippopotamey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You trip looks absolutely amazing! Lovely pictures girl :)

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah I want to go!!!

    Where is that striped dress from, I'm sure you've said before!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to go to Atami! Seems so nice there!

    xx Nicole
    http://www.higherthanthestars.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the maxi dress and that last picture is so cute.

    I'm so excited for you to go to Korea!! It was such a fun and great experience. Some things I would suggest is to go shopping in Dongdaemun and Myeong Dong, experience the nightlife in Gangnam, go hiking in Seoul, visit the fish market to eat live octopus, & go to LotteWorld (a theme park in Seoul). Overall the shopping and food is awesome! Can't wait for you to go to Korea and blog about it!

    -Christine Yun
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are really great!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love love the last photo- reflection, vast amount of land- mmm super cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous photos!! I love that striped maxi with the denim shirt!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X