One thing I'm really bad at, is taking visual records of things I've been doing and have done.
A perfect example is my uni assignments, which I either forget to pick up from uni before the deadline or I'm a complete suck arse at storing models away that they always most likely break from crashing to the ground when a wardrobe door is open.
Another example would be going out meeting people, getting hair cuts and doing something that is blog post worthy, I never seem to have my camera handy or even take it out to do the happy snaps.
Below are just a few snaps of things I've done in the past few weeks, accumlated into one type of semi interesting blog post via point form.
1. Xavy sniffing around the apartment
2. Mickey's cafe for lunch with Edwina
3. Seated at Mickey's cafe, car keys and raybans
4. Camilla and Marc Triple Barrel Ring
5. Roaming around the streets of Paddington before getting my hair cut.
6. Lunch with the lovely April from ApriliaLove
7. Table 26
8. April from ApriliaLove
9. The Sweetest Thing window
11. Tickets to an Evening with Anberlin
12. OMG! The highlight of my week! They SIGNED my PHONE!!!!!! =)