Wednesday, September 21, 2011

change.

Sorry for my absence everyone, a lot of things have come and fallen into place over the last few weeks.
So much, that I feel things will be taking me to new places and set new goals for myself.

I quit my job and will soon to be starting a new one, something that will completely challenge my skill sets and help me to learn more. I took a whirlwind flight out of the country and am now reunited with the boyfriend in a foreign country.

Yep, a case of spontaneous decisions has really taken me to new places that I'm really excited about.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a few photos in which I am currently sorting and editing from my trip, but in the mean time, a few past photos from gigs with friends and family that I went to just before I left.

See you guys soon!

8 comments:

  1. yaayayayayaayayayaaaaa SO excited to see your JAPAN LAND photos!!!

    Are you going to stay there for a while?

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to see your boyf! Hope all turns out well. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm so FREAKING excited for you. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! ah!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Love spontaneous decision making, I wish I had the balls to do more of it! Cant wait to see pics from the trip x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so cannot wait to see photos from japan!! I am in a pickle here.... for my 21st... should i...
    - have a huge party
    - go to japan

    i only turn 21 once! ahhh! xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, stuff like that is always great!! Am very pleased for you!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X