Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentines day.

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been missing in action for the past week. I had a little Melbourne weekend escape with Rick. It was truly an amazing experience, being able to spend not just valentine's day, but the entire weekend with someone you love, in a different state surrounded by leisure activities and great food. Having said that I've pretty much been cut off from internet over the last few days, so have been really been behind on all you're news and outfits.

I'm still sorting through photos, but I just can't wait to share this amazing experience with you guys. I also have a few events to blog about over the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled.

In the mean time here is a little sneak peak of the luxury I was lucky enough to have during the weekend.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hope you guys all had an amazing valentine's day, can't wait to see what you guys have all been doing.

X

5 comments:

  1. I hope that you had a great time at Melbourne! Happy Valentines Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had an happy Valentine-s day!

    I-ll sign as follower ...will you do back
    ciao from italy

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seemes like a pretty V's day to me:)

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww sounds perfect!! Which hotel did you stay in? :)

    x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these photos are absolutely stunning!!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X