Wednesday, January 19, 2011

xavier.

Just a quick one as I haven't posted for so long.

I've been so immersed into reading up on photography and really trying to understand my dslr lately. I find that I have learnt a lot and have definitely improved my photography. I took some candid photos the other night of my handsomely, cute dog (excuse me being biased): Xavier.

Xavier is a 2 year old Japanese Spitz with a great temperament,very friendly, hyperactive and cheeky. He will chew everything and anything you give him,can stand on his back to feet and paw you, just like a prey mantis. He is disobedient but royal and has an addiction to playing with socks.

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. CUTEST DOG EVER!!! I have two Shiba Inu's that are apart of the Japanese Spitz family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute doooog! love him!!:)
    you have such a great blog by the way!i'm happy i ran into it:) I really like your style and reading your posts!
    So i'm your newest follower:)
    hope you visit me back and become my follower too!
    Love,fashionfabrice!
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X