Friday, January 28, 2011

australia day.

Hi everyone,

I know I'm late in terms of posting up a post about Australia Day, but I've been at work for the last few days and all these issues with staffing,leasing, training, organising a holiday for my sister in Japan and all sorts of other things, have kept me up into the early hours of the morning, but away from my blog and photos.

So, I hope everyone did have an awesome Australia Day! For the past few years on Australia day, I have been at the Big Day Out's here in Sydney, this year, the line up didn't really appeal to me at all and on top of that I had to work as well. It was pretty hot this time round, 40 degrees hot in fact, so at least it was nice to stay indoors under nice cool airconditioning.

Rick and I just ended up staying at home (like the old couple we are)with some beer and a nice pesto platter. Pesto platters are so easy to make and good enough to eat. As we were driving home from the shops with all the pesto goodies, the sunset was just too nice to pass up for a photos shoot.

I've been wanting to do more "outfit posts" but kinda never really had the time to do them properly. I always wanted to wear this outfit with a green space as the background.


<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=
(Top: Forcast, Skirt: revival, shoes: topshop, ring: vivienne westwood, bag: vintage gift from housemate James)

I tried editing the photos a little just to play around with photoshop effects and lighting but wasn't sure how it turned out, as I'm currently writing and editing this post on my crappy, decade old, LCD monitor. So let me know how they all look on your computers and maybe give me some feedback on what looks good and doesn't?

I also apologise in advance for the close up of my hideously, chipped and ungroomed nails. I have been dying to get them done, but just have not had the chance to yet.

X

9 comments:

  1. nice write up baby cant wait to spend another day with you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you look great. The delicate braided handle on your bag is amazing, and I'm kinda in love with your bicycle tattoo! Thank you SO much for letting me in on your mom's "get-well-soon" tea mixtures. I had the ginger one this morning and felt good enough to run hours of errands!! yay!! great post, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW- your blog is pretty amazing. I followed you doll. Can't wait to see more posts from you. And thank you for your comment.

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey , thanks for your comment on my post. i thought the same about the chanel condom .. :D
    and i like your outfit!!
    xxx

    "keep it classy" ;) love
    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that satchel is godly! nice ink too ;)

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm from south east queensland :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is really cool!
    I'm a follower now. :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit, i love your bag!

    and that bicycle tattoo, supercute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos of you! Love the skirt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X