Monday, November 29, 2010

inspired.

Replacing important documents such as passports and citizenship certificates are such a bloody pain. Who knew things like that take so much time and effort and have so many processes to? Not to mention how the hell did my parents loose my birth certificate? And to top it all off, because I was born overseas I have to make the application for the replacement of my birth certificate from the embassy of the country I was born in.

Yes! I'm bloody stressed out and as a result am taking a bit of time out from all the paper work and phone calls to arrogant government workers.

So I have decided to set myself little projects this summer to not only improve my productivity and efficently spend my days off, but also to improve certain skills to prep myself for uni. Yeah, sounds dorky but all the projects i've prepared are creative!

I'm not for one to write in lists but given the situation, i think a list of all my summer projects will be quite appropriate. so here goes:

1. i want to use my camera properly and take more photos to remind me of the good times with family, friends and Rick (especially before he leaves for Japan). It might seem stranged that i have had a DSLR for 2 years and still am a absolute newbie at using SLR cameras. I love looking at photos on other blogs and that has inspired me to make my blog just as beautiful with thoes photos.
2. acutally use my lookbook account! I've had one for a while now and would definately like to start posting outfit posts.
3. sketch items, i wanna take my notebook everywhere and practice site sketching preping myself for next semester!
4. learn to use sketchup, my most intensly hated tool for architectural computer modeeling only because i feel i can't use it efficiently.
5. spend quality time and spend it productively with RICK!
6. Post more posts on inspirations, fahsion and architecture!

that's all for now and all i can think of i guess i will add more when i think of more?
If I don't get up here by the end of this week, i hope u guys all have a good week!
until then, X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X