Tuesday, August 31, 2010

lazy.

I don't ever remember being this lazy with any form of university work. I've always been very organised and have never ever in my entire life been the type of serial procrastinator I have now seem to become!

So i'm here, trudging away at design studio, wanting to resolve my design more, but rather than productively doing the actual work, I find myself reading blogs and facebooking (something which I have not been on for 9 months straight) and wasting precious study time.

It's been quiet on the blogging front. Tomorrow will be the first day of spring and I will have plenty to do this spring. So by next week, hopefully, i'll have heaps of lovely, exciting and gorgeous photos to post.

I'm also eagerly waiting for some packages to arrive from overseas, all of which are containing lovely pieces that I can't wait to show!

Until then, have a lovely week!
Get out and enjoy the sun!

1 comment:

  1. hello lovely,

    the ring is from Sportsgirl and was $19.95 although i've only worn it a few times and it's already turning my finger green <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X