Tuesday, August 10, 2010

au revior.

The weather today was quite horrendous which made the trip to uni on public transport all that much worse. Productivity today so far has not been great, even though i'm bursting at the seams with inspirational ideas for fashion and architecture, I can't help but have my head wander. This weather seems to have cast a blanket of gloom over my mood and has somehow made me think so much of an morbid impending goodbye that will inevitably happen in 6 months time.

So here are a few images to reflect what i'm feeling right now.

Day 365 of 365 - Goodbye

forcing a smile & waving goodbye

Soldier's goodbye & Bobbie the cat, ca. 1939-ca. 1945 / by Sam Hood

The Thing About Goodbyes... [232/365]

Y2 Day 44/365 24 February 2009: Saying Goodbye

Good-bye Kiss

"...She walked away, well her shoes were untied,
And the eyes were all red,
You could see that we've cried, and I watched and I waited,
'Till she was inside, forcing a smile and waving goodbye".

I really hope this horrible weather goes away, and soon.

1 comment:

  1. I Love you so much , you make me so happy every day , it's 3:30 in the morning time to go to sleep getting up soon xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X